38. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 30 October 2016


Happy Halloween everyone! This is my favourite time of the year getting all cosy and carving pumpkins. Alas this year I haven't carved pumpkins or felt an ounce of autumnal love so far. I've been insanely busy and I find myself back on call again (it just comes round far too quickly!)

It's less than 10 days until I leave for Hong Kong and I'm already stressing about the lack of preparation already. Usually I would have started at least two weeks before I leave but this time round I feel like it's going to be a last minute dash to the shops to buy some humid weather appropriate clothing.

I managed to book the last of my annual leave off work and me the boy will be booking our flights to London in December! I'm excited to visit the Christmas Market and maybe get some last minute Christmas shopping done. Any recommendations on what we should do around that time of year?

The boy got promoted this week to warehouse supervisor and I have never been more proud. He also passed his forklift tests and can now legally drive a forklift! It's been a long time coming and after all his hard work and perseverance it's finally paid off.

November is literally round the corner and I'm excited for the final set of plans before 2017 :)

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment