37. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 23 October 2016


I don't want to panic any one but it's Halloween next week which means November is round the corner and then it'll be the end of the year and 2017 is literally on our doorstep. Panic aside, I apologise for the distinct lack of posts this week and generally the last few months. Work has literally taken over my life and I'm finding myself being creative and more trying to catch up on sleep. I'm still wanting to keep going with these Sunday Journal's as I like looking back on the week.

This week, out work took us out for a nice meal as a reward for all our hard work. We went to Chaopraya on Union Street which just newly opened and classes itself as fine Thai dining. I opted for the yellow fish curry and it was presented so beautifully. I would definitely go back there again to try a different dish but more for a special occasion than a quick bite to eat. Highly recommended.

I've got just over 2 weeks until I fly to Hong Kong and it's suddenly dawned on me that I have nothing prepared and that the only time I have to pack is next week. Is it too soon to start now? I also found out today that I'll be getting to go to Disneyland in Hong Kong. I've been there before when it first opened but I don't think I appreciated it very much so I'm getting the opportunity to go again and I am very excited to wear my Mickey Ears!

I hope you all have a great Sunday and a lovely fresh new week ahead of you :)

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment