34. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 2 October 2016


We're on our way into October now and I am terrified that the months (and years!) are flying by too quickly!

The boy has been away this week with his friends to a music festival in Carcassonne so I've been left to my own devices. I've filled my week with lots of plans and keeping myself busy but today has been one of the days were I've been looking for things to fill up my time. As I've been upping my fitness game, I'm going to go on a little Primark spree and stock up on some cheap fitness tops to keep me going.

This weekend was the official launch of the new Les Mills classes. I doubled up my classes on Saturday and did Body Attack and Body Pump. I was loving Body Attack and the music was really good but I struggled to settle into Body Pump and the ab track (Rihanna's Work) is my least favourite song in the entire world but a few more sessions and I'm sure I'll get used to it.

October is my favourite month of the whole calendar year and I'm one month closer to my trip to Hong Kong in November *air punch*

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment