28. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 14 August 2016


Another blissful busy week ending with a relaxing Sunday :) This week has again, been all about the running. I will be posting a mid-way update of my 100 mile challenge with a bit of a surprising twist.

My old uni friend came up to Aberdeen from Fife and we spent the day catching up on the last 8 months of our lives. It's been such a relaxing weekend with lots of tea and chats to be had.

I've been enjoying being a bit more healthy this week by cutting out snacks and junk food - but of course everything in moderation! I feel so much better and I've been managing my food shopping and saving money by not doing mid-week shops.

Me and Mama Orchid finally booked our flights to Hong Kong this week! We had been toying with the idea of going for a few weeks now and my mum finally bit the bullet and did it after letting go of her work worries. We leave in November and I'm so excited to be reunited with my Grandparents and visit family. Oh and the food. The delicious food! I'm thinking about filming the trip but needing a more reliable camera to do so. Any one have any camera recommendations for filming that come at a reasonable price tag?

There's so much cool content on the blog lately. I hope you've been catching up with them!

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment