27. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 7 August 2016


What an incredibly busy week it's been. The blog has been feeling neglected lately and I need to put some more love into it.

August kick started the 100 mile running challenge, I knew it was going to be tough before I started and it's really started to take its toll on my body already. I'm going to be doing an update post soon on this so I don't want to go into too much detail but my body is broken after only 12 miles. Really looking forward to my rest day tomorrow.

Along with a lot of running this week, we climbed Scolty Hill in Banchory, Aberdeenshire today. Last time I did it, I really struggled but it seems all this exercising might be doing me some good and I made it up there with no hassle at all. This girl certainly can.

Saturday was a great day for a BBQ and it was amazing to get my whole family together. We celebrated recent and upcoming birthdays and my cousin's engagement! I love spending time with my cousins now that we're all a bit more grown up and independent.

Here's to another week of running and hopefully more blogging!

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment