23. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 10 July 2016


Another week, another Sunday Journal to report. Where are the days going?

This week was back to work after my Barcelona Adventures and getting back into the swing of things. I've got some cool projects lined up which I'm looking forward to working on but as always, it's just finding time to focus on them.

This weekend saw me participate in the new Les Mills launch weekend. I went to Body Attack and by gosh was it attacked. I was such a sweaty mess but felt great afterwards, looking forward to getting booked in for Body Pump and see what weight delights we have in store.

I got my eyebrows threaded for the first time ever. I've always wanted to get them done and I find myself walking away from the shop whenever I come close to entering. Today, I decided to bite the bullet and get them done. The therapist could tell it was my first time. She was having the time of her life threading away at my bushy eyebrows. Despite the stinging pain during and afterwards, they look amazing and I really would go back and get them done again.

I hope you all have an amazing new week and to challenge yourselves in every way possible whether it be at work or your home life.

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment