12. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 10 April 2016


Another Sunday, another weekend over. Who do I need to contact in order to invoke a 3 day weekend as mandatory?

This week I have been pushing myself more at the gym. I'm so excited to be seeing results but as they say; abs are made in the kitchen. I hope to be able to make healthier food choices from now until my holiday to Barcelona as there is not really any point in putting in the hours in the gym if I'm just going to go home and eat half a tube of Pringles, am I right?

On Friday, the boy drove us up to The Bay fish and chip takeaway in Stonehaven as we always go there for ice cream but not for the famous award winning fish and chips! We queued for what seemed like an eternity but the fish was beautifully battered and the haddock tasted very fresh. Whilst we were waiting in the queue, I read some of the reams of awards they had won and how they source their fish. It even told you the name of the boat the fish was caught from! If I was in the area again, I would definitely head there for a bite to eat!

I've had such a chill weekend after what seems like 3 weeks on non-stop plans and trips away. Had a lovely jaunt into town and picked up a few bits and bobs for my trip to Warsaw next week and then some pizza with the boy and Mama Orchid. I love it when she visits. We just talk non stop about random things that happen to us. I miss her a lot now that I don't live with her anymore.

Enough rambling....happy Sunday everyone! I hope you have all have a delightful day.

Tell me about your week...

Vanessa 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment