11. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 3 April 2016


Sorry for missing out The Sunday Journal last week. If you've caught up on my blog, you would have read that I was in London last week and I wasn't back home until early last week.

This week I've had to say goodbye to my old gym. I still had the membership up until the last day of March so I made good use of it and did my last Body Pump class at DW Fitness. I pushed myself harder and inside I'm actually really sad to leave the club. The instructors are amazing and despite the gym being a little shabby, it was just comfortable. Looking forward to giving my new gym a go which is located literally round the corner from my flat.

I was away again this weekend to Glasgow. The boy surprised me with tickets to see CHVRCHES at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow for my birthday and we finally went this weekend. We've been to see them three times and they've always put on an amazing show. As always, they didn't disappoint in front of their home crowd. After a tiring weekend, I'm so glad to be home and chilling with my feet up and a cup of tea.

I'm trying to make fitness goals at the gym this week, it's three months until Barcelona and I want to get toned up and ready for the beach!

I hope you've all had a great week and a relaxing weekend :)

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment