review | toni & guy casual sea salt spray

Tuesday 6 August 2013


If you remember my review of the Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray, you'd remember the amount of scrunching involved in getting the perfect beach look. It was just wasn't to my liking but I have since attempted to get the beach hair look again with the Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Spray and I have been loving the results so far.

I'm not sure if it's because my hair is a little longer than the last time I tried a sea salt spray but the results from this is brilliant. After towel drying my hair, I spray this in my hair and brush it through. Then I leave it to dry naturally or with a hair dryer if I'm short for time. It gives my hair movement and it doesn't leave a heavy matte texture after which I was finding the Bumble & Bumble one did. Mama Orchid also commented on the smell of it which I really like. 

This is an excellent alternative to the Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray and is priced at a pocket friendly £7.19. 

Have you tried any other sea salt sprays to get the perfect beach look?


Vanessa

x

2 comments:

  1. I have tried this and i love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it? Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!

      xx

      Delete