favourite android apps

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Technology has introduced to us some very handy dandy apps that now we can't seem to do without them. As a blogger, I'm always trying to keep on top of social media and the only way I can do that is via my mobile when I'm out and about. I thought I'd take you through some of my favourite and most regularly used apps on my phone.

I must be in the minority group of Android users but I'm sure most of these are available for Apple users also.






Yes, I am on the Instagram bandwagon. I did delete it for a while but I found I missed my daily dose of photographs too much so I re-installed it. Such a great photo sharing app and I love sharing my own photographs. It's like my life through rose-tinted glasses.

Twitter is again one of my most used apps and I'm sure everyone is familiar with what it does. I think I'm more of a random tweeter but I also love scrolling through my feed in the morning either catching up with other bloggers or reading their thoughts. My Twitter is @ParisianOrchid if you fancy reading some random musings of my life.

The Starbucks app is brilliant if you haven't already got it. It's free and you can save up rewards or 'stars' as they call it per transaction and once to get 15 stars, you get a free drink (ANY SIZE!) You can also connect your Starbucks cards to it too so you can pay for your drinks by scanning the barcode. It's so helpful when I don't want to faff about with getting cash out and so convenient as well. 

The Uniqlo Wake Up alarm is such a lifesaver in the mornings. The alarm wakes you up by playing soft music and saying 'Good Morning' to you. It also recognises where you are so it'll tell you what the weather is like that day as well. You can also set it to greet you in different languages too. I woke up to my alarm speaking Mandarin to me for about a month!

Some other useful apps I use are Facebook (obvs) and the Cineworld one is great if you're a regular cinema go-er like me and fancy catching an impromptu movie. I think I have a modest amount of handy apps on my phone and don't like to clutter it up with too much otherwise I'd never be off my phone!

What are some of your favourite Android apps? Any good recommendations?

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment