review | tresemme instant refresh dry shampoo

Sunday 28 July 2013


I'm not a regular user of dry shampoo. I like to wash my hair every day despite what people say about washing hair every day. But I was staying over at a friend's flat just last week and I wouldn't have time to wash my hair before starting another 10 hour shift so I bought this in the hope that I will look more refreshed.

I have tried the Batiste dry shampoo before and I did not enjoy using it but I had heard good things about the Tresemme one so I gave it a go. With dry shampoo, you basically spray it onto your hair (obviously shaking it up before using it), leave it for a little while and then brush it through. 

I found this did refresh my hair and gave it an instant lift but thinking longer term it isn't something that would last throughout the day without a quick spritz every now and then. I It has a generous 200ml which is more than enough if you plan on using it every once in a while. I would probably reach for this if I've been having a lazy day and not wanting to wash my hair. 

It is priced at £4.79 but I'm sure Superdrug or Boots will have regular offers which means you can save a little more!

Are you a fan of dry shampoos or do you like to wash your hair every day like me?

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment