life update | green light in my eyes

Wednesday 10 July 2013


It's been a while since I've been able to sit down and enjoy blogging. Obviously life got in the way and I found myself wincing at the thought of blogging so I just managed to publish the odd post here and there. With the sun bringing its beautiful face to Scotland, I've had a new lease of blogging life and ideas are brimming so here I am!

Recently I've been enjoying time with my family with trips to the beach and eating tasty korean and japanese food. Salmon sashimi so good! I think I sometimes take my family for granted as I still live at home but days out at the beach make me grateful to have what I have. 

It's no secret that I am currently going through a quarter life crisis and I am by no means out of it but I'm feeling slightly better about my prospects. A recent development got me excited for a prospective move to good ol' London town but it was not meant to be but was more disappointed with the lack of interaction from said company even though I tried to contact them several times myself. Ach well. Onwards and upwards!

I'm trying to be more positive and focus on the good things in life. I'm baking a lot more and I'm thinking about starting up my violin lessons again and complete my Associated Board of Music exams (I only managed to make it to grade 3 when I was at school *sob*). Hopefully you won't be reading any more sad posts from me anymore but happy ones. 

*big smiles*

Vanessa

x

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling at least a little better than before! :)

    One of my favourite quotes from the Quran is 'God is the best of planners' (don't actually quote me on that.. its the shortened way to say it lol) so don't worry too much about it, He probably has something better in store for you! :D

    KOREAN FOOD!!! I wanna try!! I've only ever had egg fried rice and kimchi..

    I am so jealous of the violin thing. I don't think I would have the patience to learn it! If you get good you should try to do violin covers of some songs *cough kpop cough* :P

    Looking forward to more happy posts :D big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know how to make me feel better :)

      Oh man, Korean food is where is it at! You should try my korean kimbab recipe. It's somewhere on my blog...

      xx

      Delete