temporary tattoos

Tuesday 11 June 2013

I'm sure we've all thought about it at least once in our lives...getting a tattoo. I've definitely been thinking about it a lot lately and I think I want it on my right wrist (obviously due to my horrific wrist breakage ordeal, I think it's quite fitting!). Before taking the plunge, I decided to get a few temporary transfers to see if I'd like it there or what design I'd like. 

I hit up Etsy and found this seller. I picked two different designs and they came about a week later all the way from Australia! 





The great thing about temporary tattoos is that you can change the design and they usually last around a week. They can be easily removed at any time...in the shower, a good scrub or by rubbing a little perfume over it. I've already had a few of my friends stop and enquire after my new wrist accessory thinking it's a real tattoo but alas it is temporary. 

I'm definitely not one for rash decisions when it comes to permanently inking my skin so it'll be a while before I take the plunge but I'm pretty content with my temporary transfers at the moment!

Have you got a tattoo? Does it have a personal meaning to you? 


Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment