my shopping experience: space.nk

Monday 1 April 2013

Source
I really enjoyed writing my previous shopping experience post a few months back and I think it was quite popular with you lovely readers so I thought I would revive it and possibly make it a regular thing.

Today, my shopping experience is with Space.NK. We don't have a Space.NK. in Aberdeen so I always like to peruse the store when I'm in Glasgow. The Glasgow store is situated in Princes Square Shopping Centre just off Buchanan Street and it's on the second floor. Last time I went a few months ago, I had no money so it was just to do a little window shopping but with this trip, I had gotten paid so I would have liked to treat myself to a little something something.

I walked up the 'Titanic inspired' staircase and got a rush of excitement as I spotted the front door. But that soon went away. Before I even walked through the front door, there were two sales assistants standing behind a display just looking at me. Actually the right word would be GLARING! I had to double check that I didn't have anything on my face or that I hadn't grown a second nose during my journey. 

I headed straight for the Diptyque candles and went on a smelling mission but I still got the feeling that someone was watching me so I stopped and looked at some other things. The store itself is very well laid out, bright and tidy so there is definitely no complaints there. I wandered around a little more but I just felt more and more uncomfortable. I just had to leave. Not sure why but I felt like I was being judged before I even stepped through the threshold and there was not really anyone around to assist with my query (this happened last time as well when I was wanted to get colour matched with a Laura Mercier foundation).

Had it not been the fact that I got such a frosty reception, I probably would have parted with some of my cash in exchange for a lovely product but I'm afraid you've lost a customer in me, Space.NK. Sorry. 

Vanessa

x

1 comment:

  1. What's up to every one, because I am truly eager of reading this webpage's post to be updated on a regular basis.
    It consists of fastidious data.

    Here is my page Pureberry Max Trial

    ReplyDelete