a valentines wishlist

Friday 8 February 2013


Oh Valentines Day. When this day comes around, I'm reminded of my social awkwardness and impending spinsterhood. This year I swore that I would start to think positively so I am! Imagine the money I'll be saving in gifts for the special someone but then again, what could I use the money to buy for myself instead. 


  1. ASOS Scallop Front Tab Across Body Bag: Despite having just purchased a Cambridge Satchel, I couldn't help looking on ASOS and I spotted this cute little bag. It has that Mulberry look about it and very practical for day to day wear. 
  2. Temporary Secretary Ninja Mystery Bag: One of my favourite bloggers, Sarah from Temporary Secretary, has one of the cutest online shops. Whilst surfing it the other day, I came across this Ninja goodie bag. It's a running joke with my friends that I'm known as the Ninja (a little to do with my cultural origin too!). But it's filled full of lovely jewellery and stationery. Me wants!
  3. Lavish Alice Deep Wine Velvet Skater Dress: I've been so attracted to the colour burgundy and anything deep wine coloured, plus...it's the colour of the season! The heart cut out on the back is really cute! 
  4. Stila Convertible Colour for Lips and Cheeks: My blush obsession continues. It was ok when my city didn't have a Stila stand but now it's in my local Boots and I ALWAYS go over to it just to look at these blushes. I love how you can use them for lips and cheeks and their colour range is pretty good as well.
  5. Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette: *sigh* I promised myself that I wouldn't get pulled into the hype that was this palette but I've been finding myself wearing more matte neutral shades and this looks so practical. I like the compact nature of the palette and it's so much more travel friendly than both of its predecessors. I may or may not have added this onto my birthday wishlist (hint, I have).
So, single ladies...what's on your wishlist for the Valentines season? Or if you're coupled up, what are you doing on the special day?

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment