sunday summary #16

Sunday 4 November 2012


I may have missed last week's Sunday Summary, mainly because I had absolutely nothing to report that week as I had been working non stop but I think I've got a good 'un for you this week!

I went to the grand opening of my friend's new restaurant at the beginning of the week and I must say, everything looks amazing! They even had an ice cream cart there. Chocolate and pear gelato was delicious! I'm so happy for him and everyone who has worked so hard in the past year to get it up and running. Can't wait to go back there in a few weeks and sample some of their delights.

I've never really paid much attention to Halloween but it's become a little tradition of ours that me and my brother always carve pumpkins together on Halloween and then determine which one is the most spookiest! My brother's one this year was a grim reaper and I did a flaming jack lantern. Not trying to win points here, but mine is still standing whilst my brother's one had to get chucked in the bin because it was already moulding. I think I win on that alone!

I finally bit the bullet and subscribed to a Cineworld Unlimited card. I tell no lies that I had actually been considering this for about 2 years! Ever since my student status ended I've been disappointed by having to pay about £8.00 for a ticket. I love movies and going to the cinema on my own so it'll be put to good use!

Another week over and a brand new one to begin. I can hardly believe we're in November already! It's almost CHRISTMAS!

What have you been doing this week?

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment