project no jeans update

Friday 30 November 2012


Source
If you can cast your mind back to the end of October where I posted about doing a project no jeans month in November, you will remember that it's now the end of November! (Woah, where did the time go?!)

Just a little recap...I set myself the challenge to not wear jeans for the entire month of November whereby after the challenge, I will be treated to a wee prize (namely, MAC's Woodwinked eyeshadow). So, how did I fare?

I DID NOT WEAR JEANS FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH! Success! I really enjoyed doing this challenge as I found some nice pieces that I hadn't worn in a while and I enjoyed being a bit more creative with my outfit choices too. I feel so much more body confident now and although I yearned sometimes to just throw on a pair of jeans to nip outside, I refrained and made a bit more of an effort. I will definitely consider other items of clothing in my wardrobe first before going for the standard jeans and t-shirt combo. And because it's the festive season too...who doesn't love a bit of creativity?!

As to the reward...I decided against MAC's Woodwinked as I heard UD Naked Palette had a great dupe for it so I didn't really see the point of having two of the same shade! I decided to splurge on a MAC lipstick instead and thankfully Debenhams had 10% off their beauty department!

So did you do project no jeans months with me too? How have you done? 

Vanessa

x

2 comments:

  1. Wow go Vanessa! :D I didn't even know such a thing existed to be honest O.o But I don't think I'd ever be able to go without wearing jeans haha you have a lot of willpower!

    I hope we get to see your lipstick in an upcoming post :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I just made this up. I'm sure there is something similar floating around but I was like...enough is enough!!

      Photos have been taken of the lipstick :D You shall see it grace my blog soon!

      xx

      Delete