weekly wishlist #5: midseason sales edition

Friday 19 October 2012


We all love a sale don't we? I'm all about getting a bargain to the point where I'll wait right to the end of the sale season to get the severely discounted items. There is a risk that you won't get what you want, but I know I've discovered many a gem using this method!

I'm a bit obsessed with dresses at the moment, especially during the Autumn time, I love layering up my clothes. As I have to wear a uniform to work, whenever I'm wearing my 'regular' clothes I like to make a bit more of an effort. The first dress is from Republic, I saw it today and although it's nothing extraordinary, it'll be great for during the day with a lovely chunky knit cardigan. 

I'm not usually a big 'blouses' sort of person but how cute is this bow blouse? I must admit, it was the mint colour that drew me to this!

I've never really gotten into the whole Monki craze but I was surfing their website the other day and came across this. It looks a little bit too short for me to be a dress but it'll look great with black skinny jeans or leggings. Been loving branching out and trying different fashion trends. 

I was reading Temporary Secretary's blog the other day and loved the dress she was wearing I just had to click the link to see where she got it from! Navy is my favourite colour ever so I wouldn't mind this little addition in my wardrobe.

Last but not least, I thought it might be nice to include something not clothing related. I truly believe that I single-handedly brought back the hairband craze! I'd love to wear hairbands at work but along with a headset I already have to wear, it's just not practicable. Oh and how fitting is it that the hairband has got orchids on it. So cute!

I wish payday would come quicker so I can pick up some bargains!

What have you been loving in the mid-season sales? What's been your thriftiest purchase recently?

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment