Have you ever had one of those moments in your life where you're just not happy with whatever you're wearing? I do, all the time. I figured it might be because I always look like a hippo in jeans. I have a
mahoosive voluptuous derriere that isn't in proportion with my thighs which makes buying and wearing jeans a big chore. As said jeans don't fit right, I get what is known as the dreaded 'muffin top'. A girl's worst nightmare.
I decided that I've had enough of feeling this way and have concocted a little plan in my head where I will not wear jeans. For the whole month of November. Despite my grumblings, wearing jeans is easy and practical to throw on when I need to run errands or meet friends for a quick coffee so this could be tough!
(yes, there are even rules!)
- The project will take place between 1st November to 30th November.
- I am not permitted to wear any form of denim jeans. Denim shorts included.
- Any work related trousers are exempt from this project as I am required to wear a uniform to work so I can't get out of this!
- I am allowed to wear leggings.
- For every week I complete without wearing jeans, I will put a total of £4.00 into a 'kitty' where by the end of the month I will be rewarded with MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow (a little self indulgent, I know!)
That should be it! I think it'll be a challenge at first but I love wearing pretty dresses and hopefully it'll give me a confidence boost!
Have you ever tried a challenge like this before?