FOTD: everything has changed

Wednesday 31 October 2012



The days feel like they're getting shorter and I find myself cherishing every minute of sleep that I can get. My make-up lately has been something quite bog standard and really encapsulates the phrase 'lazy girl's make-up'. I literally wear this every day that I'm at work or out and about. 

My Garnier roll-on is no longer doing the job for my dark circles so I just look ghoulish at work and end up getting the 'oh, you look tired' comments thrown at me. That's just a nicer way of saying you look rubbish isn't it? Any recommendations for a great under eye concealer?

P.S...HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I shall be doing my traditional pumpkin carving in my fairy wings and trying to avoid answering the door to hyperactive kids!

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment