FOTD: Teardrops on my Guitar

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Oh hai Pikachu in the background! 
I've been running about today doing some errands AND it's been raining off and on all day, basically typical Scottish summer weather! I attempted a very minimalistic make-up look and narrowed it down to 5 products! I think I did pretty well!

I've really been enjoying using my BB cream lately as my skin has been breaking out like crazy. I'd rather even out my skin tone than slapping on a layer of foundation to cover my sins! With a quick lick of mascara, I'm ready to go! 

The concept of only using 5 products has been challenging and interesting, but I've really enjoyed doing it as it also gives me the chance to rotate make-up products and discover old favourites!

Have you tried reducing the amount of make-up products you use? 

Vanessa

x

4 comments:

  1. Hey Iv wanted to try a bb cream but I'm scared I won't get enough coverage as I have dark circles under my eyes and I'm super pale do u have any suggestions? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie! It really depends on the type of BB cream you want to buy. I've found that Western BB Creams are more akin to a tinted moisturiser so you will get a lighter coverage than you would with a regular foundation. Asian BB Creams are more focused on evening out skin tone and doesn't contribute as much to coverage per se. With dark circles, I found using the tinted Garnier Roll-On that I use works wonders for that! I hope this helps! :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. To be honest I barely use my makeup - apart from my powder and my lip stuff~ I need to start using MNORE of my stuff haha.

    btw you look so fresh faced! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I love that though...barely not using makeup! Aww, thanks so much...must be all this exercising I'm doing!

      xx

      Delete