Palette Series: Urban Decay Naked Palette

Saturday 14 July 2012

If you have managed to get along so far without coming across this palette then you must have been living in a cave! It is that ever hyped-up Naked Palette!




Packed with 12 beautifully neutral shades, it is a wonderfully wearable palette that can create so many different looks for night and day!


As with all UD eyeshadows, they are wonderfully pigmented and the colour pay-off is fantastic! My favourite ones has to be Buck, Toasted and Hustle (but not necessarily all together!). There are some shades that I haven't touched or even attempted to experiment with but maybe one day I'll branch out and give some of the other ones a go.


As the Naked Palette was so popular, it wasn't surprising that UD released the Naked 2 Palette soon after. Although they contain completely different shades, I can't help but feel that I don't need any more neutral shades in my life so I have yet to invest into it.


This palette is slightly on the more expensive side at £36.00 at UD stockists but breaking it down to numbers, it comes to about £3 per eyeshadow and they are of great quality and in a handy palette. If you think about it, one MAC eyeshadow will set you back at least £9! I think that it is really worth the money you pay for it and if you don't own either the original or the Naked 2 palette, I would seriously consider investing in at least on of them.


What do you think? Do you own this palette or the Naked 2? Which shades are your favourite?


Vanessa


x

6 comments:

  1. I have both palettes and can honestly say I love them :) My favourite shade has to be half baked though :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've appreciated Half Baked as much as I should :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I don't have it either! haha...well I did just purchase the naked 2 from a blog sale...but my thought process was it's cheaper than brand new so there! haha. Can't wait to see you do a look with it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogsales are great for picking up some bargains! WIll try and get some FOTD posts up soon!

      xx

      Delete
  3. I really love both my Naked palettes, I use them allll the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if you use them both very regularly then the price can be justified :)

      xx

      Delete