Sunday Summary #8

Sunday 24 June 2012

Follow me on Instagram: fong_wingsee
001. I must say, it's been an awfully ca-razay week! Been up and down the length of Scotland for interviews and such like! But all good things come to those who wait and I have been offered a job! I just want to take the time to say thank you for all the lovely comments you have left me regarding this and I'm so happy this job-hunting malarky is over! It's all still conditional just now and I have some background things to go through but hopefully everything goes well! The only thing I'm dreading is the phone-call from the other company I interviewed with. Hopefully they'll reject me and I won't have to deal with telling them that I accepted another job!


002. I got my results (finally!) for my Diploma in Professional Legal Practice course! 3 A's and 4 B's later I'm grinning like a Cheshire Cat! I'm gutted that I was one A away from a Distinction classification but I'd happily settle for a Merit! Graduation in July, here I come!


003. After this whirlwind week, my life plan is hopefully back on track and I can finally start planning some events for this year! One of them is moving out MummyTron's house and getting a flat/house of my own, then I decided to get a cat when I do. I've been researching cats and how to care for them like a crazy cat lady but I've decided what type of cat to get and I'm really excited! I've never owned a pet before and I do understand that they take a lot of care and attention in their early years but one craves some companionship :) If you have a cat, do you have any tips or recommendations as to what to look for and how to care for them?


What a mammoth week eh? What have you been up to this week?


P.S...Thank you to all my followers and readers who have read and commented on my blog, I appreciate each and every one of you! To mark this brilliant week, I will be holding a mini giveaway on my blog once I reach 50 followers (GFC & HelloCotton together)...so keep your eyes peeled!


Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Awww Congratulations!!! =D So happy for you!! A nice new exciting chapter in your life!! =D x

    ReplyDelete