NOTD: Essie Super Bossa Nova

Thursday 14 June 2012

(I want to first off apologise for the shoddy photos that were taken on my phone. I swear it looked ok before it got to Blogger!)


I actually won this Essie nail polish from The Sunday Girl Blog (which you should go and check out now, she does really good product reviews!) and I got this shade at random called 'Super Bossa Nova'....in the bottle it looks like a hot pink with blue iridescent shimmer. I don't have a shade like this in my collection and I love the small dinky size of it because who gets through an entire bottle of nail polish anyway?


I believe this is the older formulation as it came with a thinner brush than the ones sold in Boots and Superdrug. I literally did one coat of this and I was pretty happy stopping there as it was so easy to work with! I haven't got a bad thing to say about this, it's a pretty amazing and unique shade that I'm sure will be gracing my nails more this summer when Mr Sun makes another appearance!


Vanessa

x

2 comments:

  1. Essie nail polish looks amazing. I need to get my hands on them one day!

    ReplyDelete