The Laine Blogger Award

Tuesday 19 June 2012

In terms of the 'Blogger' world, I really haven't been blogging for very long so when I was told by Kirsty from Just Another Day that I she had nominated me for the Laine Blogger Award, a huge grin stretched across my face! 


So here are the rules
- Tag the blogger who awarded you.
- Award five more bloggers
- And some questions to spice things up!
1. What is your current beauty obsession?
2. What is one beauty item you wished you owned?
3. What kind of posts are your favourite posts to write, and read?
4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
5. What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?
  
1. What is your current beauty obsession?
Blusher. I just love how it completely changes the your makeup and it's such a versatile product! I'm very picky with my blushes so I tend to research them more than necessary!

2. What is one beauty item you wished you owned?
So difficult to say as there are so many that I need! But I would have to say Benefit's Hervana blush. This goes hand in hand with my last question and for those who have been reading my blog for a while, you'll know this is very much No.1 on my lust list!

3. What kind of posts are your favourite posts to write, and read?
I love writing every single post I write but my favourite are my reviews of specific products that I feel every person needs to know about. I'm all about sharing the love <3
My favourite posts to read are lifestyle and review posts. I'm always on the lookout for amazing things to try!

4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
I've always wanted to write since I was a little 'un and I guess with the advancement in 'technology', blogging was really the next step to take. I really like the idea of sharing my interests and aspects of my life with other like-minded bloggers and it's something that I can immerse myself. 

5. What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?
No nail polish! I go through really strange phases of wearing a different colour everyday to nothing for ages! Strange, I know.
 
I nominate: 

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment