Sunday Summary #2

Sunday 13 May 2012


Follow me on Instagram: fong_wingsee

001. Yay! Finally got a new banner for my blog! What do you think? I just wanted something simple just now as I'm still quite a new blogger but I really like it! I have some form of identity now!

002. So far I have been rejected for every single job I have applied for. So I've decided to go in a different direction to save any little self-confidence I still have left! Hopefully these plans will stick somewhat.

003. I started watching Made In Chelsea, just for the main fact that I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. But I ended up really liking it! Such a guilty pleasure!

004. Good old Scottish weather has managed to match my mood perfectly! One day the sun has his hat on then the next it rains cats and dogs! Wish Mother Nature would make up her mind!

What have you been up to this week?

Vanessa

x

2 comments:

  1. So sad to hear about your job situation, but don't worry so much, just stick to it & something will pop out. :)
    Also, I like the simplicity of your banner, although idk what the old one looked like.
    Take care,
    xoxo


    Visit: thereviewella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! Perseverance seems to be the key to job hunting!!

      xx

      Delete