Friday Utterings

Friday 25 May 2012

I've been in a mood to blog lately but nothing to blog about! (Don't you just hate it when that happens?) So I've created 'Friday Utterings' for those days where I just want to do a rambley post, bear in mind that it doesn't necessarily have to be on a Friday!

These post-university days are a big of a slug! I know a lot of people sitting exams, still at university or school would love to be in the position that I'm in but it's just a directionless pit of nothingness filled with sunny days and no-one to spend it with. Oh yes, Thoughtful Sunday just got deep! But all is looking up as I've been on a mad frenzy applying for jobs and I have a small little wee JOB INTERVIEW next Thursday! I have the worst luck in the world so I'm keeping this exciting piece of news pretty quiet just now as to not to jinx it! Wish me luck!

Other than job applications I haven't really been that productive. I've been really enjoying immersing myself in the blogging community which is brilliant! I've been a long time 'lurker' on Blogger and I'm really glad that I've finally taken the plunge to make a real go of this blog and to also get an opportunity to communicate with my readers who leave the most loveliest comments as well as on other people's blogs.

That's all really today! A little update to fill your sunny days with! Speaking of sunny days...has Mother Nature gone insane and given us all the sunshine that she possesses?! I think one of the worst things about hot days is that I get really bad headaches if I sit in the sun for too long which is why I avoid laying out in the garden (waaaahhhh!) and nights where you can't sleep because it's just so darn hot! I hope you're all taking advantage of her generosity and soaking in that Vitamin D!

Vanessa

x

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your interview! I remember the post uni glums well

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'm glad I'm wasn't the only one! :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely picture :) Good luck with the job interview!
    x

    ReplyDelete